CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Testing, 1,2,3

elo!

My name is Siti nurasnani, i'm 19 (currently).

hahahah... i never made 'Blog' berfore. My english is not really good,
so i will make My blog in both language English dan Bahasa Melayu Brunei.
Since i'm Bruneian, i will type mostly in Bahasa Melayu Brunei.
Apa kata cigu, "Bahasa Melayu, bahasa Negara" :P

I'm so sorry to anyone who wanted to read My blog but did not understand malay.
hahahha.. apakan aku pun inda paham.

I make this blog just for "Ayai" my handsome friend. i wanted to gave him some comment on his blog. However, i must have a blog, so i made a blog and this is my blog.hahahah
i chooes the title "Colour Of Life" was because our life are full with colour. Even though we just sit on the ground and look at the sky, we still can see colour. What i mean here is whatever we do it will effect our life. For example, i typing right now and i'm not yet shower(now it 11.23am).
the effect on what i do "typing" is wasting my time for taking shower.hahaha

On this blog, i will tell what i saw around me and what i had did. al~ mcm diary.
But i think it will be mostly about people and things around me.

okZ... i hope u enjoy reading my blog, if not sorry for wasting ur time.hahahah
lupa! sori ah if ada ijaan salah... sal ijaan ku selalu salah.hahaha
and sori cita ku pindik ja ari ni, sal ku kan mandi p on9 lah lo..
k...
To muslim: assalamualaikum (next time i will tell u the story about giving "salam" to my friend name "Salam" jgn terasa.)
To unMuslim: Bye...hahaha

2 comments:

Ayai said...

OMG! ahaha.. my name.. ahhaah ada jua.. RUGGET EH!! ahahahha.. THANK YOU SO MUCH NANI!
NANI IS SMART. SHE GOT 7 O's in O LEVEL EXAMINATION! CONGRATES!

Peeks said...

Nani, kau ada blog!!!! napa kau nda bagitau.haha.welcome to a blogger world babe!